La Leche League helps mothers by sharing information and by giving mother-to-mother support. Your support is needed in continuing to provide La Leche League services to mothers who need us. We are a non profit organization. All annual memberships include special group discounts, discounted Area Conference registration and group library privileges. Most importantly, your membership or donation helps us continue to help mothers and babies by continuing Leader education and training, maintaing our telephone message service, buying books for group libraries, providing handouts at our meetings and printing and mailing meeting notices.
If you have any questions or would like more information about Membership, please email us at SouthOCLLL@gmail.com
or contact a Leader.
A one year membership is $40,00. Click here
or on the button at the bottom of the page to pay by Paypal or credit card. Or you can mail the completed Membership Form (attached below) along with your check to the address on the form.
There are multiple benefits of breastfeeding available for both mothers and babies, but did you know that becoming an LLL member can enhance those benefits? Mothers who are members of LLL breastfeed longer because they have the information, education, support, and encouragement they need to enjoy the experience. Membership in LLL is a real bargain when you consider the costs of not breastfeeding!
Savings Related to Breastfeeding
- Fewer doctor visits, prescriptions, and hospital stays, up to $1435 in the first year.*
- No need to spend money on formula and feeding supplies.
- For one month, the least expensive formula costs $134, the most expensive formula costs $491 a month.**
- The least expensive formula costs $402 for 3 months and $804 for 6 months.**
- To buy the most expensive formula for their babies, parents spend $1475 for 3 months and $2950 for 6 months!**
- Knowing you are giving your baby the very best is priceless!
Intangible Benefits of Membership
- Meet new people in your community.
- Gain self confidence as you learn from other mothers.
- Less worry and stress because baby is healthier.
- Satisfaction in knowing you are giving your baby the best.
- An investment in yourself and your child!
Tangible Benefits of LLL Membership for Mothers
- Free copies of the LLLI Catalogue.
- Access to monthly meetings, Group Library, and telephone help.
- Member discounts on conference fees.
- Seldom a need for the services of a lactation consultant at up to $150 per hour!
Benefits of Membership for Your LLL Group
- Increased funds to purchase new books for the Group Library.
- Helps Leaders stay up to date on the newest breastfeeding research and information, so they can help you get the most out of your breastfeeding experience.
- Supports La Leche League in its mission to help mothers and promote breastfeeding in the United States and around the world.
- Ensures that breastfeeding support will continue to be available for other mothers!
Thank you for supporting La Leche League of Southern Orange County. Your membership makes a difference in the lives of mothers and babies locally and around the globe.
We appreciate your generous support!